Title:Port st. Lucie nursing home abuse lawyer
Category:Government, Law & Politics: Lawyers
Description:If you have a complaint about a nursing home, you can file a complaint with AHCA. You can also contact the Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program, which is a program run by the state of Florida to protect the rights of residents in long-term care facilities. These regulators play an important role in ensuring that nursing homes are held accountable. They investigate complaints from residents and their families and can help you take action to protect the residents’ rights.
Related Resources:Port St Lucie personal injury lawyer, Car accident attorney Port St Lucie